1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support Fascinate Random Restarts

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by framon, Nov 29, 2010.

1. framon

framon Member

Nov 8, 2009
    Ok I did a search and didn't find any threads in the Fascinate section so I'm wondering, "Am I the only one experiencing random restarts on my Samsung Fascinate?" Anyone else experiencing this? I've had the phone for about a month and it started doing it within the last week. I've had one RR each day the last three days. Any apps out there associated with this? I haven't downloaded any new ones in the last week but I did download Pocket Legends 2 weeks ago... Any input would be appreciated!

Advertisement

2. framon

framon Member

Nov 8, 2009
    Ok, my phone had another random restart today. I think each of the restarts has happened around 4 in the afternoon. Are there any apps that restart your phone on a schedule that could be doing this that I don't know about?

3. nunyazz

nunyazz Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2010
    Never had that issue, not sure what to tell you.

4. Leonard1818

Leonard1818 Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2010
    My fascinate randomaly rebooted today. I was exiting dolphin and it was going thru the clearing of the cache and next thing I know it was rebooting. This is the 2nd time it's done this since oct 15th (the day I got the phone). I don't remember the exact last time it happened or what I was doing on the phone at the time but it's happened twice.

5. framon

framon Member

Nov 8, 2009
    I just downloaded dolphin hd yesterday and oddly this is the first day this week that I haven't had a restart lol weird