1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Fascinate screen lights up when finishes charging

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by jcaputo, Feb 3, 2011.

1. jcaputo

jcaputo Lurker

Does anyone know how to prevent the Fascinate screen from lighting up when it finishes charging?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Frisco

Frisco =Luceat Lux Vestra=

Welcome to the forums, jcaputo.

There is no setting in the Fascinate which addresses that, but there are hacks for the rooted.

Of course, you can power down your device prior to hooking up the charger. ;)

jcaputo likes this.
  3. jcaputo

jcaputo Lurker

Thanks, my wife and I both got Fascinates on the same day and she said an option popped up for her to turn off the screen when finished charging, and I have not noticed her screen coming on during the night. I think she must be crazy.

4. Leggymambo

Leggymambo Lurker

I have same problem with my S5... any way to turn it off?

5. AZgl1500

AZgl1500 Extreme Android User

Install the 'Battery Doctor' app.

That will give you a plus benefit with Much Better battery life.

My Fascinate just beeps at me to take it off the charger now. Even that is programmable though in Settings.

In settings, click on the 'Create Widget'. That will fast become your Best Friend.

Before you put the phone to sleep, click that Widget....

My Fascinate is now going on 3 days of idle time with 34% battery left. It is my new Standby Alarm Clock now that I have an S5... (I'm a sound sleeper and missed the alarm once on the S5)

Samsung Fascinate Forum

The Samsung Fascinate release date was Q3 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 5MP camera, GB RAM, Hummingbird processor, and 1500mAh battery.

Q3 2010
Release Date
Reviews