1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Fascinate seen in the wild

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by EliC, Aug 5, 2010.

1. EliC

EliC Android Enthusiast

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Steven58

good find!

3. ghdtpdna

ghdtpdna Android Enthusiast

release it already. please.

4. they are going to hold out on this phone i feel to try and sell as many droid x's and droid 2's as they can

5. lennydude

lennydude Android Expert

They seem to do this with all the Samsung phones? I was ready to buy the Omnia II but they delayed it forever :(
    Oh well...................ATT here i come........lol

6. lonzom10

lonzom10 Member

I know the wait is bad but is it really bad enough to go there? :D

7. ha good luck going to at&t i mean if you cant wait a little while longer and who knows something else may come out that catches your eye and you like better if you wait

8. Droidable

Droidable Well-Known Member

The majority of the time when you switch carriers for a phone you lose. I would just wait.

ckochinsky125 likes this.
  9. 2005CTS

2005CTS Member

And by the time this phone is released it will be time to hold out for the Droid Pro. I really like this phone though. Classy looking.

10. Eazail70x7

Eazail70x7 Android Expert

I just noticed that the browser icon is not the same as the other Galaxy S phones, its that ugly vanilla 2.1 browser icon (white and navy blue colored). Although its slightly better than the vanilla 1.5 browser icon. I think HTC and Samsung's browser icons look nice though...

11. Idk i mean to me the only reason i would see getting the pro is if i did alot of traveling to other countries, other then that it is just a waste and might as well either get the fascinate or wait for something later on

12. chasemyaccord

chasemyaccord Member

Is it just me or do I see a FFC? Or is that just the sensor for detecting if your phone is on your ear...

13. Droidable

Its a sensor. Theres no reason to have one yet..

14. they should have put a led notification that is needed IMO

15. Droidable

Absolutely. That alone almost made me keep my X over getting this haha.

16. Idk what they are thinking sometimes but I'm still going to take a look at the fascinate if its ever released

17. itype2slo

itype2slo Well-Known Member

It is coming soon.

18. And you know this how???

19. phoneseeker

phoneseeker Lurker

Yes, Itype2slo, how do you know that it is coming soon?

20. Im going to call bs on this unless you have some kind of proof

21. Old Man

Old Man Android Enthusiast

How soon in relation to the end of the world that the guy on the street corner with the sign said was also coming soon?

22. chasemyaccord

chasemyaccord Member

Haha excuse my noobness, but what kind of LED notification are you talking about? A blinking light? That's so useless IMO..

23. Yeah like the ones that blink when you get a text or email

24. itype2slo

itype2slo Well-Known Member

Let's just say I have seen it in person. It will be official soon enough. Losing my job is not worth it...

25. ill believe it when i see it. and you could lose your job for even saying about the demo so dont bs everyone

Samsung Fascinate Forum

The Samsung Fascinate release date was Q3 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 5MP camera, GB RAM, Hummingbird processor, and 1500mAh battery.

Q3 2010
Release Date
Reviews