• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help fascinate turning on & off

pepe0284

Lurker
Sep 24, 2010
when im making a call or answering, my cell starts to act weird sometimes. it turns itself off and on rapidly like 4 times, and when I dial *86 for voicemail it wont let me end the call by touching the END option, I have to touch * to end the call, and then it freezes and the icons wont respond when I touch them and I have to turn off the cell. ive already done the factory reset data., I dont know what to do????? anybody with similar problems????

hi pepe... haven't had that problem.. but I did have a problem with texts coming through as total hieroglyphics. I took it into Verizon... they determined it was a defect... and promptly replaced it (not ideal, though, cause i had been getting proficient at setting it up.. and had to start over)...

But, my point is.... by all means return it. Get another one... What you are describing is not acceptable. Nope.. not at all! Good luck, and keep us posted!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones