• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Fastboot mode started. Stuck

nasper

Lurker
Jun 13, 2011
Hi . i buy Lg Optimus ME P350 and i install MOD Manages and try to Participate SD to use space for install apps, and my phone reboot and start with blank screen and says "Fastboot mode started .... udc_start() " and it's stuck like this all day, any help plz

Been there, try this

Download B2CAppSetup.exe its the lg support tool, follow instructions and install the driver, or download google sdk and install the adb interface driver. once you can communicate with the phone through fastboot download the recover.img and place it in the same folder as fastboot.exe on your PC download from bellow

Download recovery-RA-pecan-2.2.1-GNM-drap.img here

Then type in:

fastboot flash recovery recovery-RA-pecan-2.2.1-GNM-drap.img

Then type fastboot reboot and it should boot up into Android.

worked for me.

I wont be installing ROM Manager on it again.

Upvote 0
it also happened to my phone last week. i used Rom manager and replaced the recovery by mistake as i was new to that. then i unrooted my phone. after unrooting successfully. it started working normally. after that i had done a factory reset but my phone started indicating fastboot mode started. i was not able to turn it on because the recovery was not there. i think you also have the same problem. I got it repaired from LG service centre.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones