1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

fastboot mode??

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by chrisjv3393, Dec 23, 2012.

1. chrisjv3393

chrisjv3393 Android Enthusiast

Does this phn have a fastboot mode by a combination of buttons on the phn? Bcuz my phn is stuck in a bootloop n I dntt know any other way to get my computer to recognize my phn

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. junkie2100

junkie2100 Android Expert

no, there is no button combination. holding up and power goes into ftm mode though, which from what people say should allow you to run the zte update tool from their website to reflash the phone. unless you have cwm of course which in that case A you should have made a backup and tested that it worked correctly in the first place and B you can restore your system from that anyway. all you gotta do is replace what got messed up, someone can easily upload their system dump for you in installable zip form, its just whether or not any of us have the time and i unfortunately do not

3. chrisjv3393

unfortunately im on stock recovery now. so cwm is useless for me. n i did make a backup n restored it but its a back up of the messed up boot.img with it sooo yeaaa...me n my dumb mistakes. but im trying the zte update tool now. just gotta install it

4. chrisjv3393

unfortunately im on the stock recovery now so cwm is useless to me. but i guess i need a new boot.img cuz mines is screwed up. but im trying zte update tool just waiting for it to download

5. chrisjv3393

disregard 2nd post..

6. chrisjv3393

Phone has been fixed thanks to zte update tool! Gonna make backups of both stock rom with cwm and a rooted stock rom just in case anyone needs it :d....brb

7. junkie2100

that would be awesome of you, once its done being made just make sure it was made correctly by restoring it, if it restores and passes the md5 check i you can zip it all up and upload it for everyone. i was gonna do that but itd take days on my slow internet connection, if it even stayed stable enough, then theres the whole issue of my personal data, i had already set up google and everything before i made the recovery so my data folder holds my personal information. and im not giving that to the world. so yea i never got around to being able to make it

8. chrisjv3393

on it now!

9. chrisjv3393

i got md5 mismatch.....its basicly a backup of my 100% stock rom no root with cwm recovery on it.. i didnt think itll even be able to flash on it witout root but it did easily lol but im tryna root it but the program keeps saying something about cant locate path or somethin

10. junkie2100

thats odd, but yea if you get the md5 it is possibly a bad backup and im not even sure if itll restore properly. rooting it again is another matter entirely, i dont know why the root program would be giving you problems. try redownloading the program that roots it and go from there. and thanks for doin this itll save alot of lives

11. chrisjv3393

No worries maaan i got it all done n working fine. Im uploading the stock rooted rom now to 4shared.com cuz mediafire wanna b a dick n limit my upload to 200mb lol

12. junkie2100

sounds good, make sure you make a new thread for it so people can find it and youll be a hero. at least to one guy i know lol

13. chrisjv3393

Haha im making the thread now bro im done uploading it

ZTE Warp Sequent Forum

The ZTE Warp Sequent release date was September 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 5MP camera, 768GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1650mAh battery.

September 2012
Release Date
Reviews