• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Faster And Better Performence On The Admire

And The P.U.T.U. 2 Has A Download Error "429" On The Google Play Flashed It Afew Times So Does Monster 5.3

make sure you wipe /system and the dalvik cache and keep auto sync on after you sign into your account...

edit: or just do this

Reflash it. The 492 error coincides with the cache error in CWM. Flash the rom and then reboot CWM to make sure you don't get the error. If you do, call do-overs and flash again :)

Upvote 0
Hi I'm Trying To Get A Faster Admire And A Better Performence On The Admire I Have The 4g Icon Want To Get It Better Then It Is Now Can I Someone Help Me With Tweaks Or Have Tweaks On Making It Faster And Perform Better?

go into set cpu go on Conservative scaling then go into advanced settings set up threshold to 90. down threshold to 30 and freq step to 60. im sure every phone is dif on dif roms dif settings slowly change them keep track do bench marks in-between to see your butter zone i have gotten significant gains in cpu and gpu scores have fun

Upvote 0
Nope... Trying To Put The Rom Monster 5.3 On It Then See If It Down The Apps From Google Play
When you flash a ROM, let it sit for 10 Minutes. So flash, and don't touch. AT ALL. Then sign in to your Google account, and when you get into the PlayStore, hit home, and DON'T TOUCH for 10 Minutes.... AT ALL.....

That should solve that problem/

Upvote 0
Lamb....flash the viper admire legend. Its got a strong kernel with no fc's and tweaked as much as the little admire can be. Everything you want is built in and its smooth as butter. Try it out and let us know what you think. I think you will be pleasantly surprised at what you find just under the surface of what appears to be a stock looking rom. :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones