• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root fastest rom?

Which one of the roms is the fastest AND most stable.

I'm currently using Evil Eris 1.1

fastest will be a vanilla rom with jit installed. check out grdlock's vanilladroid+jit, all found on his site. i am using aloyious v6+my addons and is very stable and fast. has a lot of features that no other rom has since it was ported from the hero, like open market and has better cell service as well. i am actually basing my rom that i will create after vaca on this port, unless something better comes out when i am gone.

i recommend testing all the ones you think look nice. i have nand more times that i can count. i think i once flash 9 times in a day testing diff roms for features, crashes, etc. one user may have an issue and you may not. worst thing that can happen is you have to go back to a nand backup. you end up learning a lot when you do this.

Upvote 0
fastest will be a vanilla rom with jit installed. check out grdlock's vanilladroid+jit, all found on his site. i am using aloyious v6+my addons and is very stable and fast. has a lot of features that no other rom has since it was ported from the hero, like open market and has better cell service as well. i am actually basing my rom that i will create after vaca on this port, unless something better comes out when i am gone.

i recommend testing all the ones you think look nice. i have nand more times that i can count. i think i once flash 9 times in a day testing diff roms for features, crashes, etc. one user may have an issue and you may not. worst thing that can happen is you have to go back to a nand backup. you end up learning a lot when you do this.

Forgive my ignorance but what do you mean by vaca?:)

Upvote 0
Forgive my ignorance but what do you mean by vaca?:)

vaca=vacation....he's going on vacation.
droidkevlar is a busy guy, he dont have time for those 4 extra keystrokes:p

Lol. I am not on vacation yet but thursday is pretty much my last day before I am gone. And I don't mind helping as long as people search.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

Upvote 0
Kbeep, where is this ROM?

edit: Nevermind.....just noticed the "d" and found it.

May just have to give this one a try.

ok so been messin with this rom for a few hours now and after loading most my apps back on it's still hella fast! Lwp run great....BUT they disappear with screen off/on. Thought i read bout a fix for this issue somewhere but i'm to lazy to google it right now...lol!

BTW...thank you Kaiya215! Bitchin ROM! :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones