1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support Faulty phone?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by xmoogle, Aug 27, 2010.

1. xmoogle

xmoogle Member

Aug 11, 2010
    On 3 or 4 occasions I've charged my D2 to 100 percent and left it plugged in (sometimes overnight), and would check later to find the battery at 10% or almost completely depleted. Temperature would read around 130 degrees too. Has this happened to anyone else? I don't use a dock, and this has happened with both the battery the phone came with and the extended battery I bought from Verizon.

Does anyone know what might be wrong??? I even had my extended battery at 60%, charged it for 4 hours while I slept, then woke up to find the battery at 10% and overheated. This sucks. :(

Oh..and forgot to mention that I don't have an issue with battery life or anything like that. It's just whenever I charge my phone to max. capacity and don't unplug it that this happens..

Advertisement

2. westau

westau Member

Aug 11, 2010
    That sounds like a problem, I plug mine in before I go to be a lot and when I wake up and unplug it, it will be at 100%.

3. Lightnspirit

Lightnspirit Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2010
    WA State
    Thats for sure a problem with the phone, there must be a setting on there out of wack, use backup assistant to save contacts and google will sync your apps and do a factory reset. It should be good after that, there have been many reports after 1 factory reset of the phone battery being 100% better.

4. RJT185

RJT185 Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2010
    Pittsburgh, PA
    If the temperature continues to feel "not quite right" go to your store, and have them give you a new unit.