1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Favorite Browser?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Boomstk, Aug 3, 2010.

?

Which is your favorite Browser?

1. Stock

56 vote(s)
    53.3%
  2. SkyFire

8 vote(s)
    7.6%
  3. Opera 5

1 vote(s)
    1.0%
  4. Dolphin

35 vote(s)
    33.3%
  5. Other

5 vote(s)
    4.8%
  1. Boomstk

Boomstk Well-Known Member

Which Browser do you find you like best. My personal choice is Skyfire. I like the fact I can change between desktop and mobile quickly.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. gorenut

gorenut Well-Known Member

I voted stock because I use it the most... but I also like Skyfire when I need to visit a site with full flash capabilities.

3. waynester

waynester Android Enthusiast

you might try xscope also

4. droidmo

droidmo Member

Dolphin is pretty good, but I do have issues with the keyboard not popping up in text fields and not completely accepting a click for a link, but the tabs are just swell

5. FramCire

FramCire Android Expert

I have Dolphin, Skyfire and stock. Use them all a little but Skyfire the most.

6. nick99wj

nick99wj Newbie

i loved skyfire...but it caused my phone to have the "low-memory" warning, so I went back to stock.....forgot how blazing fast stock is compared to skyfire.

just my 2 cents

7. ThatBostonGuy

ThatBostonGuy Newbie

I have had zero problems with the stock browser. If it isn't broken, don't fix it.

8. Taylored

Taylored Android Enthusiast

I use Dolphin. I like the extras, but I am often annoyed with it. I am considering trying something new. I am not a fan of the stock browser or skyfire... and Opera is just horrible, imo.

9. BzB

BzB Android Enthusiast

my favorite

10. FramCire

FramCire Android Expert

Skyfire has flash capabilities that stock does not. Until Froyo, it is nice.

If it aint broke, don't fix it doesn;t mean don;t upgrade it.

11. Autonomy

Autonomy Member

I've been using dolphin hd lately I like alot of the add ons but its often slow

12. cadon69

cadon69 Member

XScope FTW!

13. Darebrokenheart

Darebrokenheart Well-Known Member

For me I use Dolphin HD. I like it a lot. I like the tabs better than using window on stock. It has a decent amount of extras. To me dolphin is much easier to navigate around than stock. I tried skyfire before to see if I could each hulu but it didn't work and also it wouldn't allow me to do my class work for my online classes so I took it off my phone.

14. mobiledevice

mobiledevice Member

Dolphin is really slow compared to stock and Opera. I used Opera on my blackberry, so I tried it on my Dinc. It wasn't nearly as good as the stock browser though.

So, I'm back on stock. Dolphin just kept making me angry with it's slow response to touches and it's very finicky keyboard interactions. I couldn't take it anymore.

15. Bug Splat

Bug Splat Android Enthusiast

Stock. Runs faster than other browsers I have tried. Add in the fact that i'm running froyo with full flash and its an easy decision.

16. Jussieu

Jussieu Lurker

I use Skyfire the most by far, but then again I put a high value on having video on my phone.

17. appleaj

appleaj Android Enthusiast

I like Dolphin HD.

18. mched

mched Well-Known Member

I use the Stock browser.

19. Steven58

Dolphin... and thank you for the opportunity to vote. I love doing my civic duty! ;)

20. wtfdan

wtfdan Well-Known Member

I used to use Dolphin but it seems like Dolphin doesnt support full flash on 2.2
    So I use stock now

21. Whohulkwalk

Whohulkwalk Well-Known Member

dolphin hd is the best

22. sirchadwick1

sirchadwick1 Member

Stock has served me well... I'm sticking w/ it.

HTC Droid Incredible Forum

The HTC Droid Incredible release date was April 2010. Features and Specs include a 3.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1300mAh battery.

April 2010
Release Date
Reviews