• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Favorite childhood cartoons...

lol@ Thundar the Barbarian. I remember waking up to watch that show. Kind of sad that you wake early on Saturdays and see what kids have to watch on regular antenna TV.

Thundarr the Barbarian TV cartoon intro (1980) - YouTube

When I suggested the thread, I have to be honest I was thinking more along the lines of favorite childhood cartoon themes. For some reason I'm partial to the Fantastic 4 (old school) theme, I think it's the string music.

Fantastic Four - 1969 - YouTube

Some more cartoons that I grew up with (if I'm not revealing my age here...)

Hanna-Barbera's World of Super Adventure (1978) - YouTube

Challenge of the Superfriends Intro - YouTube

Upvote 0
Wonder Twins Powers Activate! - YouTube

That's from the Superfriends, right? I'm tired...

Also, I didn't care much for the Wonder Twins. She'd always turn into this badass man-eating beast, and he'd turn into party ice cubes...."Shape of a man-eating lion!......Form of.....a glass of water!" Although, I guess it would be kind of cool if the enemy drank him and then he deactivated and got stuck in the enemy's throat and killed him that way....

Upvote 0
Power Rangers anyone? No show has impacted my life more than that. I still watch it too.

LOVED the power rangers!!! Go Go Power Rangers!!!!! i used to have a few tshirts (still have one actually)

13943_371647415296_813550296_10133193_230_n.jpg

me a few years ago when i dyed my hair black. still have the shirt though

Transformers, Voltron, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Thundercats, G.I. Joe, He-Man, theres so many lol

i actually have Voltron on DVD and She-Ra. my sister and I used to watch HeMan and She-Ra.

Reactions: NightHawk877
Upvote 0
Also, I didn't care much for the Wonder Twins. She'd always turn into this badass man-eating beast, and he'd turn into party ice cubes...."Shape of a man-eating lion!......Form of.....a glass of water!" Although, I guess it would be kind of cool if the enemy drank him and then he deactivated and got stuck in the enemy's throat and killed him that way....
I liked the Super Friends, but I did hate the Wonder Twins. That reminds me of this Family Guy clip. (sorry for the poor quality, this is the only clip I found on YouTube)

Wonder twin powers, activate ! - YouTube

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones