1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Favorite drinks?

Discussion in 'Food and Beverage' started by pbf98, Jun 12, 2013.

1. !on

!on Android Expert

Any coffee drink, hot or cold + amaretto & spiced rum.

Alcoholic ginger beer + amaretto, spiced rum & lime.

Alcoholic ginger beer + jagermeister.

Tea, hot or cold, jagermeister.

Newcastle brown ale + shot of jagermeister.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. shalemail

shalemail Android Expert

A proper Margarita. By proper I mean top shelf tequila (I am fond of Patron), cointreau, fresh lime juice and now-a-days I prefer mine on the rocks (so I can drink it faster - frozen ones you risk brain freeze). No salt.

3. olbriar

olbriar  

I like my beer but I'm hooked on tea. Fresh brewed loose rich black tea please.... on the rocks. I good hot oolong can get my attention as well.

shalemail likes this.
  4. dontpanicbobby

dontpanicbobby 100% That Guy
    VIP Member

I like Evan Williams shots with a hot cup of coffee & cream on the side. On the non-alcoholic side; fruit punch when I'm felling health conscious and Pepsi when I'm not.

5. basic 101 user

basic 101 user Android Enthusiast

Could go on and on,:rolleyes: both alcoholic and non, very much an "in the moment" thing. But a few old reliable choices:

Bass Ale. First beer that I truly savored, mad me happy I was drinking it; See that red triangle, and I smile. Perhaps unreasonable of me, but I reflexively bristle at the idea they are now owned by Coors / Anheuser Busch. (Similar feelings about most globalization / Americanization, but that's another thread.)
    Traditional Margarita; Rocks, never blended. Salt with the first one, no salt for all those following :)
    Very cold, very fresh 2% milk.....Am almost militant about how it should be stored / purchased.
    Coca Cola; Generally don't care for it at all, if from a can or bottle. But under very particular circumstances, (for instance)....Hot day, at the fairgrounds or race track, crave the caffeine. In a cup, over ice, from the fountain.......And served by a pretty young girl. Magic.