• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Best games I've played so far are heavy gunner, assassins creed, hero of sparta, hungry shark, skies of glory, asphalt hd, zenonia, caligo chaser, fifa 2010, backbreaker football, nova, sandstorm, sky force, and homerun battle 3d. My next game will be exzeus as I hear that's the best looking game out and I really wanna see what this thing is capable of.

Upvote 0
Best games I've played so far are heavy gunner, assassins creed, hero of sparta, hungry shark, skies of glory, asphalt hd, zenonia, caligo chaser, fifa 2010, backbreaker football, nova, sandstorm, sky force, and homerun battle 3d. My next game will be exzeus as I hear that's the best looking game out and I really wanna see what this thing is capable of.

Its really good, its like Gundam (idk if you know that show) but it makes the experience so much better

Upvote 0
Its really good, its like Gundam (idk if you know that show) but it makes the experience so much better

Sold it to me with this sentence and a quick video.

So far I'm enjoying:
Zenonia- It's an action-RPG type game that's pretty fun.
Cestos- You have some marbles and you try to attack your opponents marbles and make them fall in holes. It's a good fun game with online play.

Upvote 0

I sideloaded NOVA, that is a pretty sweet game, but I played it on the iPhone 4 as well and the gameplay was slightly different, instead of moving around with your finger the iPhone took advantage of it's gyroscope....I thought the Galaxy S phones had something similar (6 axis accelerometer)?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones