• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

favorite qwerty sliders?

favorite qwerty slider?

• samsung make the best!

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • nobody can. beat motorla in making qwerty sliders!

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • sony makes the coolest ones!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nokia is easily the best

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • htc!nobody can make it like them

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi I'm pretty sure all of you have used qwerty sliders before right?(milestone etc)
What are you're favorite qwerty sliders(they don't have to be android)
Mine: sony xperia pro
Milestone
Milestone2
Milestone2 global
Milestone3
Nokia e7
Xperia x10 pro
Htc desire z
Htc 7 pro
I know there's a few but a lot of qwerty sliders aren't in my country

NP I think I speak for everyone that we are here to help our fellow members with anything on here. Even if it deals with that rotten fruit :D. We are all here for the love of that lil green dude. Hope you find what you are looking for and any questions you have dont feel afraid to ask.

Thanks:D!is the htc merge availible internationally?if not the xperia pro is for me. Price:450$(unlocked)

Upvote 0
My wife is still using hers, I borrow it from time to time. As I say, I haven't held the Desire Z, but our Shift is its counterpart, and I really like that phone.

Very smooth, very snappy, very responsive, nice display, very crisp. And it seems really strong on battery life - she always gets a full day plus some and we've done zero fancy to it.

So - best thing is to hold each of your favorite candidates and see if one or the other just somehow has that right feel to it, for you. That's always the best way to choose. I'm just saying the HTC in this class is a worthy contender and worth your inspection. :)

Upvote 0
My wife is still using hers, I borrow it from time to time. As I say, I haven't held the Desire Z, but our Shift is its counterpart, and I really like that phone.

Very smooth, very snappy, very responsive, nice display, very crisp. And it seems really strong on battery life - she always gets a full day plus some and we've done zero fancy to it.

So - best thing is to hold each of your favorite candidates and see if one or the other just somehow has that right feel to it, for you. That's always the best way to choose. I'm just saying the HTC in this class is a worthy contender and worth your inspection. :)

The only complaint I have about the desire z keyboard is the short cut key. Tried everything suggested to get rid of it, otherwise brilliant phone

Reactions: EarlyMon
Upvote 0
I really like the feel of the Nokia N97's keyboard. It is easy to press and the keys are space well. The hinge mechanism also tilts the screen up to make it easier to view the screen while using the keyboard. The only problem with the N97 is practically everything else.

The HTC Desire Z is a pretty good phone. I really like the Z-hinge mechanism which some people just don't like. The keys are stiffer and requires more pressure than the N97 to register a press. The layout is really good and many of the commonly used punctuation marks can be accessed without having to hit a FN button first.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones