1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Favorite Tech YouTubers?

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by Staff, May 1, 2020.

1. Staff

Staff Android Expert

Who are your favorite Tech YouTubers, more specifically those covering Android?

tommo47 and MrJavi like this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. MrJavi

MrJavi Android Expert

You tuber Max Lee, "High on Android"

Xavier Black, tube517 and ocnbrze like this.
  3. Trom

Trom Android Enthusiast

I like Linus, he's more into desktops, but he does cell phones, too.. He's smart and no nonsense, not a fan boy one way or the other, I think he said his daily driver was a galaxy.

ocnbrze likes this.
  4. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

what's your youtube channel?????

tube517 and MrJavi like this.
  5. dontpanicbobby

dontpanicbobby 100% That Guy
    VIP Member

Damn. Not me then.

6. Steven58

Marcus Brownlee, Jaime Rivera.

MrJavi, dontpanicbobby and ocnbrze like this.
  7. Jon Crosby

Jon Crosby Lurker

I don't remember seeking out a tech youtuber , but you Tube insisted and I wound up on MKBHD. I enjoy his presentation, he really loves the stuff. He also is very thorough IMO. I look fwd to discovering y'alls favorites

MrJavi and Steven58 like this.
  8. mikedt

mikedt 你好

I like vintage tech Youtubers, specifically Techmoan, 8-bit guy, and Technology Connections, and also electronics repair Youtubers, like 12voltvids and shango66.

OT I also watch a lot of Youtubers who are in China, or talk about China, like Bright Mhango

Gmash, MrJavi and dontpanicbobby like this.
  9. Davdi

Davdi Android Expert

BigClive.com (he's a mad Scottish electrician who likes exploding things

mikedt and ocnbrze like this.
  10. Milo Willamson

Milo Willamson Android Expert

I forget his name , he gave away Android cases nearly after every episode, he done open his Moto z2 for water damage et all.
    What is his name? Damn it ecapes me every spell

11. Dinara2323

Dinara2323 Lurker

More nice info about Kazah life and kazah businnes on incatalog.kz site

12. Metromania

Metromania Lurker

I mostly watch Marcus Brownlee videos.

ocnbrze likes this.
  13. Juan Bagnell aka SomeGadgetGuy, TK Bay, and Thao Huynh. They may not be the biggest names on Youtube which is good because they come with an unbiased opinion. Also they give other devices a far shot not just Samsung and iPhone fanboys

14. mikedt

mikedt 你好

There's DiodeGoneWild in Czech Republic doing similar things, blowing things up, and investigating dangerous electrics.

One of my favourites for the seriously high voltage stuff was PhotonicInduction, but his channel hasn't had any new content for a couple of years now.

MrJavi and ocnbrze like this.
  15. Gmash

Gmash Extreme Android User

I love Techmoan! He comes up with some cool old stuff. I also watch 12voltvids, I can't believe I found someone else who watches him lol! It seems so boring, but it's somehow relaxing seeing him fix those old electronics. It's also kind of sad though, the guy has all that knowledge and experience, and it's basically worthless now. When guys like that are gone, there'll be no one to replace them.

Davdi and ocnbrze like this.
  16. dontpanicbobby

dontpanicbobby 100% That Guy
    VIP Member

Jamie Rivera is not criminal.

17. joe71

joe71 Android Expert

Eazy computer solutions
    Unbox therapy
    Flossy Carter
    Marques Brownlee
    Austin Evans
    If I have had a long hard day and need to unwind and crash I occasionally watch that goofy girl from London wolf snooze, wolfsniper,?? Wolf somewhere or something I become catatonic when I watch her

18. joe71

joe71 Android Expert

SSsniperwolf that's the girls name I went to YouTube and type in wolf and about the fourth thing down was her
    I started to yawn looking at her picture

19. Davdi

Davdi Android Expert

@mikedt I'm with you on Techmoan and 8-bit guy, I've also been spending some time watching Up and Atom - Physics and other sciencey stuff.

mikedt likes this.
  20. My favorite techno blogger is Linus Tech Tips. I think many will agree with me:thinking:

Davdi likes this.
  21. scott2RM

scott2RM Newbie

It actually depends on a language you're going to watch YouTube videos. One of the best I know - JerryRigEverything. Talking of which, few months ago, I've discovered Utreon website, video sharing service, and I've understood that it's pretty nice alternative resource alike YouTube. You should try it out.

#24 scott2RM, Nov 27, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2020