• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Favorite Video Player?

jwm2

Android Expert
Mar 30, 2010
Sterling, IL
Simple question for those who have videos on their incredible. I am using meridian right now and it seems to do a good job, but is there something better?

All i've got right now are all 7 seasons of trailer park boys, but thats enough content to keep my busy for the next few years ;)

Simple question for those who have videos on their incredible. I am using meridian right now and it seems to do a good job, but is there something better?

All i've got right now are all 7 seasons of trailer park boys, but thats enough content to keep my busy for the next few years ;)

Why aren't my videos in full-screen mode in landscape mode? Is there a full-screen button?

HTC video player has a full-screen button, but I don't see the option for Meridian. The gui does seem more efficient.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones