1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Favorite widget

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by rcyphermd, May 17, 2011.

1. rcyphermd

rcyphermd Android Expert

I just switched from the thunderbolt to the charge. So far I am really enjoying it. Love the screen, lightness, and battery life. One thing I miss, or just cannot find, is a favorite widget. On the TB I used a favorite people widget for my speed dialing. It used a whole screen and showed their picture. Is there something like that for the charge, or in the market? Thanks!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Outsider(Avid HustlaZ)

Outsider(Avid HustlaZ) Well-Known Member

Download LPP+ it costs like 3$ i think and you get all these widgets: people(like what you want), facebook, twitter, calendar, bookmarks...and a few otheres you can also theme them with different colors..the app is called LAUNCHERPRO PLUS u wont regret it.

3. DEng66

DEng66 Member

Yep, Launcher Pro is great. I especially love that you can change the app drawer because I could never get used to Samsung's horizontally sliding drawer!

4. rcyphermd

rcyphermd Android Expert

Thanks.....I read on the forums yesterday that their last release is slow and huge?

5. Outsider(Avid HustlaZ)

Not true its faster and not huge at all

6. DEng66

DEng66 Member

That's what she said.....oh.....wait..uh....never mind.....:(

executor485 likes this.
  7. executor485

executor485 Well-Known Member

Zing!

8. Outsider(Avid HustlaZ)

Idk if i shuld take this as a put down or a compliment...if its a put down then check yaself kuz i got a bigger "RAM" than you think..if its a compliment then i guess thnx because once again i gotta bigger "RAM" than the average..:p

9. Redflea

Redflea Android Expert

If you're looking at replacement launchers, you should review:

Launcher Pro (Plus is the paid version, w/more widgets available)
    ADW Launcher
    GoLauncher (what I'm using currently)

Launcher Pro was getting slower/bloated, but the most recent release has helped reverse that trend. Each of above is very customizable and performs well, but GoLauncher seems to perform best of the three for me on my D2 running a custom Gingerbread ROM.

Samsung Droid Charge Forum

The Samsung Droid Charge release date was May 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, GB RAM, Hummingbird processor, and 1600mAh battery.

May 2011
Release Date
Reviews