1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Favorites List. Mysterious Blue Circle

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Twine, Oct 8, 2011.

1. Twine

Twine Lurker

Recently DroidX was upgraded to 2.3.3. When I now go to my Favorites Contacts list I have a mysterious blue circle with the number 2 in it. This appears directly below the name of the contact. This blue circle with number does not appear under normal contact view only when I bring up the Favorites list. It only appears for one contact on the list.

I have looked for some logic for the associated number (eg missed calls, unread text messages, multiple phone numbers etc ) but I cannot figure it out.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Twine

Twine Lurker

I read the thread thanks. I did some additional searching. Icon is updated when contact sends you text msgs, you miss calls from them, etc. My problem now is "How can I clear the value?". In other words how do you rid of the icon? I have cleared all text msgs, missed call logs, and cleared emails and yet the value remains. There has to be some way to clear counter to zero. Thanks.

3. oja

oja Lurker

The blue crossed circle in Contacts shows you've black-listed a number. In that same screen select Menu, More, Add/Undo black list.

4. ljosbon

ljosbon Lurker

Please note, this could be a speed dial number as well.

I have a Motorola Atrix

I had this appear in one of my contacts on my favorites. It was 2 numbers in two blue circles a 3 and a 2.

I banged my head trying to figure out how to remove them. They were not notifications or anything like that.

They ended up being two speed dial numbers I had forgotten I had set up.

If you remove the speed dial numbers then the blue circled numbers will go away.

:)

Motorola Droid X Forum

The Motorola Droid X release date was July 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, TI OMAP3630 processor, and 1540mAh battery.

July 2010
Release Date
Reviews