1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

favorits

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by paulosilva8200, Feb 2, 2011.

1. paulosilva8200

on the nexus s, i have a few complains that i did not belive that they selling this phones without testing, cannot send contacts to anyone, you need to copy and paste, no bloddy way i will do that when i pay a fortune for this phone. voice talk, only in usa it works, voice search only in USA works, there is no widgets for fav applications, at least htc thinks about that.
    but the worst is that i been using on the call green logo the fav to use it as the phone book for speed calling, so i have my group on the phone book on google and it shows on my fav list, perfect until all numbers went to fav from a list of 600 numbers, and for me to removed them from my fav, i have to go one by one, is this what they call smart phones, maybe USA smart, not european, please use logic and fix updates with samsung dont enore this matter, otherwise, bhy bhy android, say hello to windows,

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. NightAngel79

NightAngel79 Bounty Hunter
    Administrator

Welcome to Android Forums!!
    Don't let samsung ruin the android experience for you, head over to the nexus s section and see how other people are overcoming issues like this. Worse comes to worse, just get a HTC android!!

3. Martimus

Martimus One bite at a time...

Welcome to the Android Forums!

Sorry to hear you are having issues with your Nexus S. Part of your post, however, sounds like a request to have elements of the OS implementation fixed/corrected.

A good place to go to report bugs/issues in Android is here...

Report Bugs | Android Open Source

Unfortunately Android Forums is only a gathering place for Android Enthusiasts. Few, if any, of us are employed by or affiliated with Google.