• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Favourate DotA/HoN hero??

Im like crazy addicted to dota and hon and tbh i dont know which is my favourate heroes to use. Tell me your favourate hero or heroes.

Some of my favourate to play is

Dota:

Night Stalker
techies
Clinkz
Drow
Pudge

HoN:

Gauntlet
Scout
Fyade

Cant think of any right now but thats just some of them lol

Used to play DotA religiously but then one sick addiction lead to another. My buddies that I played DotA with convinced me that WoW was JUST like DotA, that BattleGrounds and Arena was just the same thing as playing a DotA game. Except there were no 5v5 limits, it could be as many 20v20! And the rest is just cliche, 2 years of life down the drain blahblahblah. Now I mostly just play Single Player games, in fear that my life will get sucked into another dark hole of oblivion again.

Butttttt here were the heroes I loved to get down with.

Stealth Assasin (Go figures, its prolly why I rolled a rogue in WoW)
Sniper
Necromancer
Medusa
Sand King
Anti Mage
Faceless Void

Those would be my ideal characters in an ideal world, but we dont live in an ideal world and -AR is the way to go.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones