• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

favourite forums

only problem i see is that it is against a lot of advertising companies TOS to have an add on a search page, and on pages with no content like usercp etc.

i like it how it is honestly, when im surfing i like the thread view to be full width for easier reading, if i want to quick go to my fav box i just click back. also just in case it should be mentioned that the new post dropdown in the navbar has the new fav posts search.

Upvote 0
page width? who cares :p i think the favourites box is really useful. Although if you just kept all the forums listed down the side i probably wouldn't need it.

thanks for replying.

That's a lot of forums to list down the side, and would get annoying if you ask me. I prefer the favorites list just the way it is, for the record. The only place I really think it could afford to be added is on the "no newer threads than the one you came from" page.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones