1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Favourite Launcher

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by VizualProphet, Sep 15, 2011.

1. VizualProphet

VizualProphet Well-Known Member

Hey guys I was just wondering what your favourite launcher is for the SGSII? Before this handset I had LauncherPro and loved it, but seeing as I've got a new phone I wanted to change things up a bit. Any suggestions?

2. Riche101

Riche101 Android Enthusiast

ADW is one of the best

3. NZtechfreak

NZtechfreak Android Expert

...or Go Launcher.

4. steslatt

steslatt Android Expert

+1 Go Launcher

5. VizualProphet

VizualProphet Well-Known Member

Thanks guys, just checked out GoLauncher and like it a lot! Never seen that one before.

6. Shotgun84

Shotgun84 Extreme Android User

+1 go launcher

7. Twinn

Twinn Android Expert

+1 for golauncher from me, loads of options, but currently i`m using launcher pro and have to say for the moment its my fav :)

8. androidistic

androidistic Newbie

I am using SPB, great launcher

9. Hawker

Hawker Android Expert

I use go launcher and its great. So much better than stock.
    But is there anyone on here who had used 2 our more of these 3rd party launchers who can compare to give us a better idea as to which is best?

10. Shotgun84

Shotgun84 Extreme Android User

I used launcher pro for a few days. I can't really be too specific why but it just didn't seem to be as good as go launcher. Maybe its because I'm a bit of a cheapskate and didn't pay for the plus version. That's probably the best reason for having go launcher as to get all the features of allot of other launcher you need to pay but the full version of GL is free.

11. Ageless Stranger

Ageless Stranger Android Enthusiast

I shouldn't really say this but I like the touchWiz changes to the app drawer. I love having pages, where I can group apps in to different categories. I much prefer having the home screen uncluttered as possible, leaving just a couple of frequently used apps there.

If only there were a launcher that had an identical app drawer to the touchWiz, I would use one.

12. MJC UK

MJC UK Member

I used launcher pro for a few days, it was ok but go launcher is mu h better imo. Ive also tried QQ launcher from the market which is lacking. Im now using MIUI QQlauncher with Signa icon set, which i downloaded from xda forums. Its a bit basic, but looks gorgeous, and is very iPhone like

Samsung Galaxy S2 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S2 release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4210 Dual processor, and 1650mAh battery.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews