• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Fear the Walking Dead discussion

but.. he is black... so when will he go zombie?
next? sometime in the 6th episode???
if so.. then the show really has some kind of bias.
I would bet the writers have some brains.. and will keep this one alive till at least end of the next half-season.

where are the yellows/Asians????? I want representation!

There can only be One True Dog. (Seriously, there's a subreddit devoted to T-Dog as the original black person on TWD). r/onetruedog

DCsMVZ1.jpg

Upvote 0
Stupid... what's his name - Salazar? That guy letting all those zombies loose caused so much death that didn't need to happen. I know the military was planning on nuking the town or something, but him letting those zombies loose didn't help things.

I also read this elsewhere on the internet, & although I'm pretty easily entertained & will probably watch again next season, I agree with this:

"we aren't even getting any type of back-story into how the government initially responded or how they tried to contain the situation, or how it went from a few walkers to complete societal collapse, and if it is as bad as they make it seem now the streets would not be empty but full of walkers (maybe not the huge swarm yet)? It's a 6 episode season that is supposed to help us visualize the beginning and they skipped forward 9 days in the most crucial part that we want to see from the start of the outbreak to complete military lockdown with nothing in between. There should have been some media stories, a presidential address to the nation, stuff like that would happen way before there are not enough electrical workers to maintain the grid."

Last edited:
Reactions: Gmash
Upvote 0
Stupid... what's his name - Salazar? That guy letting all those zombies loose caused so much death that didn't need to happen. I know the military was planning on nuking the town or something, but him letting those zombies loose didn't help things.

I also read this elsewhere on the internet, & although I'm pretty easily entertained & will probably watch again next season, I agree with this:

"we aren't even getting any type of back-story into how the government initially responded or how they tried to contain the situation, or how it went from a few walkers to complete societal collapse, and if it is as bad as they make it seem now the streets would not be empty but full of walkers (maybe not the huge swarm yet)? It's a 6 episode season that is supposed to help us visualize the beginning and they skipped forward 9 days in the most crucial part that we want to see from the start of the outbreak to complete military lockdown with nothing in between. There should have been some media stories, a presidential address to the nation, stuff like that would happen way before there are not enough electrical workers to maintain the grid."
They skipped over all that, but there was plenty of time to see the daughter playing dress up and trashing the neighbors house...

Upvote 0
yeah... i was really pissed

1. the old dude letting the zombies loose on the military compound.. was a DICK move!!!
i thought the tortured military guy was going to shoot the old dude .. and i was happy for that.
but he shot the daughter.. Now i wanted the tortured dude.. tortured some more! fed to the zombies!

2. his ex-wife was bit... and they shot her...right away! that pissed me off!!
it was a bite.. but she did not know when it happened.. so did not know from whom!
(99% it was a zombie, but should wait to see).
From TWD, we know it takes time to die from a bite... a day or two. before you die.. your skin turns nasty.
she could use that time to talk to the son... get him ready.. spend quality time.
the ex-husband should have said.. lets wait and see. I will kill you once we know for sure and before you die.

3. I would have dragged the doctor with me. get her up and running...
she was in shock.. but she might recover.. once she starts moving.

because of the boat... i will be back to watch the next installment.
because if there was a zombie threat.. on a boat would be my destination. but it would be a sailboat (multi-hull)... so not to depend on gas too much.

Upvote 0
yeah... i was really pissed

1. the old dude letting the zombies loose on the military compound.. was a DICK move!!!
i thought the tortured military guy was going to shoot the old dude .. and i was happy for that.
but he shot the daughter.. Now i wanted the tortured dude.. tortured some more! fed to the zombies!

2. his ex-wife was bit... and they shot her...right away! that pissed me off!!
it was a bite.. but she did not know when it happened.. so did not know from whom!
(99% it was a zombie, but should wait to see).
From TWD, we know it takes time to die from a bite... a day or two. before you die.. your skin turns nasty.
she could use that time to talk to the son... get him ready.. spend quality time.
the ex-husband should have said.. lets wait and see. I will kill you once we know for sure and before you die.

3. I would have dragged the doctor with me. get her up and running...
she was in shock.. but she might recover.. once she starts moving.

because of the boat... i will be back to watch the next installment.
because if there was a zombie threat.. on a boat would be my destination. but it would be a sailboat (multi-hull)... so not to depend on gas too much.
All great points!

I mentioned before that the pacing was off. It almost seemed like they were pacing it for ten or twelve episodes, then got told at the last minute that they were only getting six and just had to tack everything on at the end. The showrunner should be fired.

Reactions: PrinceCorwin
Upvote 0
All great points!

I mentioned before that the pacing was off. It almost seemed like they were pacing it for ten or twelve episodes, then got told at the last minute that they were only getting six and just had to tack everything on at the end. The showrunner should be fired.
I'm glad it sped up. I like the idea of a seafaring adventure

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones