1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Feature Suggestions and Requests

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by Phases, Feb 3, 2016.

1. Phases

Phases NO LONGER ADMIN

Got any suggestions or requests for features for upcoming updates to EarlyBird? Remember, we're trying to ease in features and keep the app as simple and fun to use as possible, so implementations will not be rushed - but we'd certainly love to hear your ideas on how to improve and make the app more addicting!

I already think its great, just keeping up with the breaking news and swiping through what I like and don't like, but I want to see it become even more fun and rewarding as well. Some ideas for example:

- Notifications (like sms, calls, emails, with the little number on the app icon)
    - Adjustable time frame (default to 12 hours, could do less maybe a little more) for how long something will stay in "breaking" before expires if unchecked
    - commenting that is integrated with the /news/ section all this is being pulled from.

This app is great, I'm really liking staying on top of the 'breaking' section. :D Hope you all enjoy too!

Mikestony likes this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Mikestony

Mikestony ~30% Carbon Black ±
    VIP Member

Downloading as we speak! I'll tinker around and let you know:)
    Thanks!!

3. codesplice

codesplice Elite Recognized Moderator

I know one feature that would likely prove popular. A lot of people would like to see a dark theme available.

GreeGreeCreedle and Mikestony like this.
  4. Mikestony

Mikestony ~30% Carbon Black ±
    VIP Member

Yes! Thank you, just thinking of that too!

5. codesplice

codesplice Elite Recognized Moderator

The Share function could use some tweaks:

1454527727927.jpg

Would be nice to include a link to the source article rather than JUST the app.

steve likes this.