1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

feature to make shapes?!!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by lisheo, Aug 9, 2012.

1. lisheo

lisheo Lurker

hi everyone i got my note 2days ago, and i seen the feature that alows you to draw shapes and then it makes them look better, but im not sure how to do it, like to make a flow chart. anyone know how to do this?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. R4nd0mJ0k3r

R4nd0mJ0k3r Well-Known Member

Firstly let me say congrats on buying the best mainstream mobile device currently in existence.

Here's how to do shape matching:

First, you need to check and make sure your phablet is updated to ICS 4.0.3/4.0.4. To do this, navigate to Settings --> About Phone. You need to look at 'Android Version' and you want it to be 4.0.3+. If it is less than this, e.g. 2.3.6 you need to update it before you will have the 'S Note' app which allows you to do the shape match.

If your phablet is already up to date, or once you have updated it, find the app on your phablet labeled 'S Note' and launch it.

Create a new note, choose a template. Now, directly above your note (the part where you can write/draw) there will be 10 little icons. Click the third one from left twice (the one between the pen icon and the 'T' (text) icon) and you will be presented with a menu labeled 'Productivity Tools'. Select 'Shape Match' and your ready to start drawing auto-corrected shapes!

If this helps, please click 'thanks!'.

PiscesCloud likes this.

Samsung Galaxy Note Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Note release date was January 2012. Features and Specs include a 5.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon S3 processor, and 2500mAh battery.

January 2012
Release Date
Reviews