• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

dawnstacie

Nov 10, 2009
So, as of yesterday, I started to get static on my phone when i am talking to people. I called Verizon and they did the whole battery pull, 228 stuff, but it didn't work. Before I have to do a factory reset for the 5th, yes 5th time, does anyone have any suggestions before I really lose and and throw the phone at the wall? :D

So, as of yesterday, I started to get static on my phone when i am talking to people. I called Verizon and they did the whole battery pull, 228 stuff, but it didn't work. Before I have to do a factory reset for the 5th, yes 5th time, does anyone have any suggestions before I really lose and and throw the phone at the wall? :D

Tell verizon their phone is buggered, and ask for a replacement, and then ROOT it. :)

Upvote 0
This is phone #4. First one stopped connecting to gmail, second one has spots on it, third had scratches and a crooked camera and this is #4. Maybe this phone was not meant to be, or I am on candid camera!

I've heard a rumor (in one of the other threads here) that if your phone has to be replaced under warranty four times, they'll let you switch to a different phone (for instance, the Incredible) instead of getting another of the same thing.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones