• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

(Feedback) New Cricket referral program Feedback Thread

DonB

♡ Truth, Justice and the American Way !! ♡ ™
Nov 30, 2009
18th Hole Of the Golf Course
A few members have asked about this and also wanted to know if others have received the $25 credit on this new program as of yet. So I'd figure I start this thread so other can discuss and share their personal feedback, lets keep this thread to simply the referral status. Any links or other non relevant info will be deleted to not confuse others.

I will start off, I have not as of yet receive any credit bonuses from this new process, but I have received a few email saying the below.

Thanks for referring a friend to Cricket!

Great news! One of your friends has joined Cricket! You'll be eligible for your automatic $25 credit after you and your friend have kept your lines active and in good standing for 60 days. Upon reaching eligibility the credit can take up to 15 days to be applied. You can earn up to $250 in credits a year, so tell more friends about us today!

We're so glad you are part of Cricket Nation.

Restrictions apply,[\Quote]

So we will still need to give it a little time to see how efficient they are on this new process

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones