1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

FeedBack(Software Update-GWK74)9/20/11

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by SurrealOne, Sep 20, 2011.

1. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Android Expert

Please let us know if you got the update and how it is or is not working for you.

Advertisement

2. TheBlackPrince

TheBlackPrince Well-Known Member

Got the update. Installed in a few minutes and then rebooted. No real problems. Trying to set up Google Wallet since there are some places near me that have those PayPass machines.

Prepaid Google Wallet card set up. Came loaded with $10. Sweet.

3. SurrealOne

I installed the update lost ROOT but after I try my Google wallet then I will Re ROOT. No real problems so far all is good. I'm trying to figure out how many people have this phone and will just use the $10 that google gave them.

4. Sedan_Clan

Sedan_Clan Member

Is this update REALLY worth it?

5. SurrealOne

If you want Google wallet yes but other then that I see no reason.

6. vw_strwrs

vw_strwrs Newbie

4G is not working after the update. I'm too lazy to leave the apartment and check other areas for 4G. $10 was nice

7. SCB1898

SCB1898 Well-Known Member

The update works for me. Google wallet also works just fine. I will be reloading that prepaid card after I spend the $10!

8. TCU34

TCU34 Lurker

Got the update right after I came home from the Store with my phone. Google Wallet is eating all of my battery. None too happy with it. Also, 4G seems not to work. Maybe thats another issue?

9. glumlord

glumlord Lurker

Same thing for me. I restarted the phone and Google Wallet is taking alot of battery.

I wonder if it's because I turned NFC off and it's freaking out.

Tags: