• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Feeler: EVO 4G + extra for Nexus S 4G or EVO 3D

barnacles

Android Enthusiast
Feb 27, 2010
Dekalb, Illinois
As the title says I'm feeling out options with my EVO 4G. The 4G is in pretty good condition, with some small scratches on the corners from normal use. The EVO would come with a 2 week old otterbox commuter case, original batter, original charger, 8GB sd, sprint extended battery with 2 doors, white platinum 2 piece case, zagg on stock battery door and a new zagg on the front screen. Screen is mint and has had a zagg on it for its entire life (aside from switching old to new)

I'm looking for an EVO 3D or a Nexus S 4G. I would be willing to throw in some cash as well.

Anyone interested?

I don't know anything about the nexus s but I know that you do loose a few things with switching from evo 4g to 3d. The viewing angles on the 3d are really bad, you have to look directly at the screen, even without using the 3d feature. Also, the 3d isn't that amazing. You loose the kickstand and the cameras are 5 megapixles, rather than 8 with the 4g. And I'm not sure about now, but as of a couple of weeks ago, there were no applications that use the second core on the dual core processor. One of the cores just sits there the whole time and does nothing but waists the battery. I am not personally looking for the evo 3d, nor do I want to give up my 4g. Not sure if I changed your mind or not, but with the 3d, i think you loose more than you gain.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones