1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Fell in love again

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by BiGMERF, Mar 12, 2011.

1. BiGMERF

BiGMERF Android Expert
    None

Well I fell in love with my nexus s all over again.. You want to know why? Well I bought ( don't flame ) an iPad 2. Figured I can have the best of both worlds like this. I wanted the zoom, but no wireless version has been announced. Figured I can get this and if anything sell it later and take a 100 dollar hit. But anyway back to the reason why I fell in love with my nexus s again. Since I bought the 32 gig wifi version, guess what I can use for free with my nexus s? Yes , tethering. Works freaking awesome. Netflix runs on my iPad in full hd. I realize that tmobile will throttle me at 5gb but even with edge it runs decent. Got to love that free tethering. Thank you google

Advertisement

2. AndreaCristiano

None

Dec 12, 2010
    NJ
    Yea I miss this now not having my nexus S

3. MartinS

MartinS Android Expert
    None

Ha ha, not what I thought you were going to say about why you love your NS!

I have an iPod Touch still with all my music on. Can't switch to Android because I have too much music with DRM... Anyway iOS 4 makes me love my Nexus S!

4. AndreaCristiano

None

Dec 12, 2010
    NJ
    I'm waiting for the AT&T banded Nexus s and then i will probably switch my inspire back to a nexus S

5. Droid_Genius

Droid_Genius Android Enthusiast
    None

Jun 1, 2010
    Male
    Houston, TX
    After seeing all these skinned phones and playing with raw android, I took my atrix back so fast cause that thing lagged and this nexus has none and operates so smooth. Love it n now all I need to do is root

6. fangorious

fangorious Guest
    None
    iTunes lets you upgrade your DRM tracks to DRM-free ones, I think they're a higher bitrate too, for like $0.30 per track, can't recall the cost per album.

7. MartinS

MartinS Android Expert
    None

Yeah, I know but when you've got a few hundred tracks which need converting it's not cheap. A rip off after I already bought them once...

Tags: