1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General Fellow Android owners..what do you think of this?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by juanito157, Jul 18, 2011.

1. juanito157

juanito157 Well-Known Member
    None

Dec 9, 2009
    Currently Unemployed ;(
    Chi-Town

Advertisement

2. juanito157

juanito157 Well-Known Member
    None

Dec 9, 2009
    Currently Unemployed ;(
    Chi-Town
    My best friend is a iPhone 4 owner and we send each other reading that we find interesting and well... This was interesting enough to share with my Android family, thought I'd get some input from my side of the fence.

3. Yeahha

Yeahha Usually off topic
    None

Jul 29, 2010
    FG
    Seen it reported a few times, Apple has pending suits against almost every android phone manufacturer. They will keep these lawsuits up because their big rival from the past (Microsoft) has made more money from HTC android phones than WP7, if Apple can get their competition to pay licensing fees for each phone sold they will do even better and they know it.

These lawsuits would have never seen court in the past, do you ever recall Ford being sued by GM because they were making cars with 4 wheels and running on gasoline but GM was making them first? That is the basically what these lawsuits are about. The two offending patents are one that automatically makes phone #s, websites, and email address links in text messages, and another involving real time processing of audio and video.

4. Cockadoo

Cockadoo Newbie
    None

Jul 16, 2011
    I think this would piss off the carriers and somehow would bite apple in the ass. I'd cut Apple off and work with google to make something even better and have every detail with a patent on it. Any company that tries to bring a monopoly like Apple just don't do business with them. Free enterprise baby, nothing wrong with innovation, job creation and growth. Spread it around a little. nice to have choices. I don't like rotted apples or dictators