• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Fellow Evo owners! I have a question for you??

Battery tech will evolve along with faster cellular networks. The video, camera capabilities as well as all the hardware will get faster, smaller and simply evolve as tech has done over the past decade. I think the Evo will be "out dated" by the end of 2010 easy, it's just how things have been progressing. He'll it's probably already headed that way, smartphone tech seems to be rapidly changing with the flood of Android phones hitting the market, it seems there is a new phone releasing every week.

Upvote 0
-Better Battery life
-Faster processor
-Good camera, stop with the whole "yay more megapixels" and give up quality improvement.
-Outstanding build quality, the evo is really lacking in the department.
-Media. Everything from music to videos. This includes a better way to sync music to the phone to better codecs for videos. I know Google Music will remedy this issue when it launches but HTC can try in the mean time.
-Screen quality. Size is perfect just make it better.

Upvote 0
I would love to see the following on the next successor:
1. SAMOLED screen
2. More efficient processor.
3. Better Battery
4. Better Camera Sensor and software
5. Better camera and sound enocoding.
6. An app that can sync with WMP not only songs, but playlists and edited info as well.
7. The car dock with a FM transmitter and mic.

Upvote 0
What does this have to do with HTC. 4G. is a Sprint issue.

I meant for them to take notes on this whole thread, not what I was saying. I realize that the 4G coverage is a sprint/clearwire issue. I live in a 4G market (Dallas) and I seem to only be able to get 4G in certain places and i almost always have to be outdoors to get it. I've heard it's because the signal is higher frequency which isn't as powerful and doesn't penetrate as well (just like sound waves). I don't know a way for them to solve that problem, maybe just upping the wattage of the signal?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones