1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Few Questions! Help :)

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by bubblepop, Jun 7, 2011.

1. bubblepop

bubblepop Lurker
    None

Jun 7, 2011
    Student
    Ok, so got a Samsung Galaxy Ace lately and have a few questions!

1. How can I make an mp3 my ringtone or message tone? I'm not particularly fond of the ones pre-installed on the phone!

2. How can I change around the icons on the home screen? And can I get rid of the Google search bar at the top?

:D

Advertisement

2. aktifit

aktifit Well-Known Member
    None

May 24, 2011
    1. either play the song in your musicplayer and then press menu->use as ringtone(or sth like that). the better way to do it is if you create the folder "ringtones" on your sd card without the "" and put it in there. this also works for alarms and notifications, just create the folders "alarms" and "notifications"

2. long tap anything on your homescreen to move it around, drag it over the trash to delete it

bubblepop likes this.
  3. ZahraMotala

ZahraMotala Lurker
    None

Jun 7, 2011
    Well you will need a music file. You can get fee music apps in market. You just click on the song, there is a more button, then set as ringtone.

Touch something for a few seconds then the tresh can appears so throw what you dont want in there. Hold your finger on a blank space and then a widgets sign will come up. They are all big widgets. If you want your apps on the home screen go to your apps, press the app for a few seconds and it will go onto your home screen. To move apps just press for a few seconds and move it around with your finger.

bubblepop likes this.