• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

ImCharming

Apr 1, 2011
So time ticks closer to the time I can get a new phone, which is the 26.. Well I have a few questions.

I'm curious, lets say I get a TB and it has flaws, I only have 14 days to exchange/return it. If I exchange/return it does that restart the 14 days?

I saw that the power button and stuff is sinking into the phone, what if that happens a year in to having the phone? am I SOTL? (I will have the 2 year contract)

Do phone companies release new batches of phones with fixed hardware, for example the power button sinking in? Do they receive feedback and fix that on the next batch of shipment or is it just the same as the first day?

And finally is there any news at all on another 4g phone coming out within the next few weeks or does it look like the TB is going to be the only phone out for a while?

How do I return/exchange a phone if I order it online? Do I have to ship it back to say, amazon? or can I take it to a VZW store to take care of it

If you purchase it through an online retailer like Amazon, I believe you have to contact that to arrange a return/exchange. If you get it from VZW directly , be it online, or telesales, you normally would contact them to do it, however you can also visit a corporate store to handle it too, in a pinch.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones