• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Few questions....

chibucks, Im trying out speedrabbits kernel and when opening wifi tether I get the "no netfilter" error. I know he says ignore it but is there anything i can install to get rid of that error? I noticed on the wiki page theres an update zip. Can that be installed to avoid the error?

there's a 1.7 update.zip to speed's kernel, but i'm not sure if he addressed the netfilter error or not... not sure what version you have running. i shoot him a post to see if he took care of it or not... i'm still running ZE14.3 and i don't have that error, so i figure that speed can use the same configs as well... who knows.

Upvote 0
there's a 1.7 update.zip to speed's kernel, but i'm not sure if he addressed the netfilter error or not... not sure what version you have running. i shoot him a post to see if he took care of it or not... i'm still running ZE14.3 and i don't have that error, so i figure that speed can use the same configs as well... who knows.

Im about to go back to zefies actually. Is the netfilter installed on Zefies?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones