• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Few Questions...

shawnb1003

Feb 8, 2012
Hello all, i installed PlayfulGods CM7 to the m835, well my questions are as follows:
1) See these blue signal bars? Sometimes they go white, So does blue mean 3G?
attachment.php
2) Some users are reporting that the camera works (the preview), well mine shows a white screen, (it went black only during screenshot)
attachment.php
3) Is there any way to get the apps: "MyMetro", "MetroNavigator" "@MetroAppStore" back? I tried copying it over, but install fails.
-------------------++++++++++++-----------+++++++----------
Heres the "About phone" info:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Maybe there was a CM7 update i missed?
let me know, Thanks

Hello all, i installed PlayfulGods CM7 to the m835, well my questions are as follows:
1) See these blue signal bars? Sometimes they go white, So does blue mean 3G?
attachment.php
2) Some users are reporting that the camera works (the preview), well mine shows a white screen, (it went black only during screenshot)
attachment.php
3) Is there any way to get the apps: "MyMetro", "MetroNavigator" "@MetroAppStore" back? I tried copying it over, but install fails.
-------------------++++++++++++-----------+++++++----------
Heres the "About phone" info:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Maybe there was a CM7 update i missed?
let me know, Thanks

Don't see any of your pics:thinking:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones