1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Tips few questions

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by darkwinger12, Jan 25, 2014.

1. darkwinger12

darkwinger12 Lurker
    None

Jan 25, 2014
    I have some questions. 1:What is the terminal emulator for? 2:are there any hack tools for Android phones that don't need root? 3:is there any screen recording apps for Android phones that.don't need or use root? 4:Can some one explain how to use the terminal emulator? And that's it for now. Please help.

Advertisement

2. Wrend

Wrend Well-Known Member
    None

Dec 21, 2013
    Male
    Private IT Field
    Northern Illinois, USA
    1: To access the Linux Android command line. It's similar to the command possessor (DOS prompt) on Windows computers.

2: What do you mean by "hack," and what are you trying to "hack?" But yeah, sure, there are some. For example, accessing the hidden Sprint menus on Nexus 5s you might get from Sprint, or even something like turning on developer mode, and so on. (I like to change all the transition settings from 1 to .5. It makes navigating that much snappier.)

3: Not that I'm aware of, though you can also (optionally) output your screen on SlimPort or Miracast and record on another device.

4: "Google is your friend." But for starters: https://github.com/jackpal/Android-Terminal-Emulator/wiki/Android-Shell-Command-Reference

Brian706 likes this.
  3. darkwinger12

darkwinger12 Lurker
    None

Jan 25, 2014
    1:I don't understand. 2: im trying to hack worldcraft on my Samsung galaxy.phone.

4. Wrend

Wrend Well-Known Member
    None

Dec 21, 2013
    Male
    Private IT Field
    Northern Illinois, USA
    1: The command line is used to execute and get results from various command line functions entered by the operator/user. See above for more info on these kinds of functions.

2: This is the section of the forum for the LG Nexus 5. You may want to check in the Samsung Galaxy sections, or elsewhere for something more specifically related to WorldCraft.

Tags: