• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

FFL Player POLL: Match Up vs Individual Talent

Match up vs Individual Talent

• Play the Match up

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Play the player.

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

xmr405o

Android Expert
Dec 7, 2009
How do you choose which player to start? Would you choose a good player playing a Defense that is usually generous or the player has had success or a great player vs a stingy D?

Case in point in my situation, I have Michael Turner, Ryan Mathews, and Jerome Harrison as possible starters. I'm playing Mathews versus KC but should I stay with Turner vs Pittsburgh or roll with Harrison vs Tampa bay.

Hey guys, thanks for the input. I'll roll with Harrison and Mathews this week. But do you guys always play the match up? Is there a RB/WR/QB that you will always play no matter the match up? Have you ever benched AP or Chris Johnson or Priest holmes or LT or Brees, Peyton in any match up in the past or future for AP or CJ?

Upvote 0
Hey guys, thanks for the input. I'll roll with Harrison and Mathews this week. But do you guys always play the match up? Is there a RB/WR/QB that you will always play no matter the match up? Have you ever benched AP or Chris Johnson or Priest holmes or LT or Brees, Peyton in any match up in the past or future for AP or CJ?

You can play Peyton Manning in any scenario. He's a monster (and I'm not just saying that b/c I'm a Colts fan). He picks apart defenses like no other and is the best QB in the NFL imo.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones