1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support File Transfer Problems?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Candyface, Nov 9, 2011.

1. Candyface

Candyface Lurker
    None

Nov 9, 2011
    so i'm running out of space on my sd card for my htc droid incredible, and im mostly trying to move my music that i've downloaded from tubemate over to my internal phone storage, but am having problems.

i keep finding help from people that say use astro or just plug your phone in and drag to internal phone storage, but i can't find the folder to put the music in. in fact, i can't get out of the sd card, in astro or on my computer.

im probably just really dumb right now, but could somebody please help me?

Advertisement

2. Candyface

Candyface Lurker
    None

Nov 9, 2011
    so i'm running out of space on my sd card for my htc droid incredible, and im mostly trying to move my music that i've downloaded from tubemate over to my internal phone storage, but am having problems.

i keep finding help from people that say use astro or just plug your phone in and drag to internal phone storage, but i can't find the folder to put the music in. in fact, i can't get out of the sd card, in astro or on my computer.

im probably just really dumb right now, but could somebody please help me? ive only had my phone for a few months. thanks.

3. RdBrd83

RdBrd83 Member
    None

Mar 30, 2010
    Illinois
    If you select mount as disk drive on your phone when you plug it in to usb, internal and the sd card should show up as two separate drives on your computer. (Sometimes it takes a few seconds for it to show up)

For example, on my computer, internal shows up as Removable Disk (E: ) and the sd card shows up as Removable Disk (F: )

4. sdrawkcab25

sdrawkcab25 Android Expert
    None

Aug 5, 2010
    Male
    PA
    Merged duplicate threads