• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

filemate idenity tablet

I''m unfamiliar with your tablet but perhaps a long press instead of a press might gain you something. I don't see a specific area set up for the discussion of your daughter's tablet but you might try checking out the general tablet area for some better support for the table. Here is a link: General Tablet Talk - Android Forums Good luck to you and I hope you enjoy these forums.

Upvote 0
Welcome to Android Forum. Thanks for joining the Ranks of Androiders -- It's nice to have you aboard.

There are lots of Help, Hints, Tips & Tricks available for all Android Devices. Make sure to click the Phones or Tablets -Link in my signature - from there scroll down to your device model - You can then join your device's area of discussion where other users will give you help on getting the most out of your device.

I hope the information you find here will be useful to you. Happy Holidays! :)

Upvote 0
I puchased this tablet for my daugher fo xmas. We have used it couple of times and recently noticed that if we try to make the tablet go into sleep mode, it wont come back on unless we press the botton a million times. What is wrong?
Hello, There is not a sleep mode per say, The tablet has a screen timeout. Is that what you mean. That setting is found in Settings > Display > Screen Timeout

You'll have many options from 1 minute to 30 minutes. Please make your selection and then the tablet will 'go dark' after that amount of time, and all that is needed is to press the power button for it to come back on. The only other thing is that there is a chance that the power button is damaged and is not working properly. If thats the case, you probably have to contact Wintec industries for replacement

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones