1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

FILTERS

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by roya07250, Dec 2, 2017.

1. roya07250

roya07250 Newbie

Does the camera have filters? Cause I can't see any!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Hadron

Hadron Smoke me a kipper...
    VIP Member

Which camera? Different phones come with different camera apps, and we don't know what device you have.

If you don't have any and actually want them then look at third party camera apps - you don't have to use what comes with the phone.

mikedt likes this.
  3. roya07250

roya07250 Newbie

Device: sm-a300f (2015)
    App: Google camera....

I don't know if that's important but I use A Rom (lineage os 14.1).

#3 roya07250, Dec 2, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2017
  4. mikedt

mikedt 你好

As that's basically vanilla Android, I suspect the included camera app is likely to be rather vanilla as well, and just not have anything fancy, like filters, beauty modes, etc. You'll have to use a third-party camera I think, that does.

roya07250 and Hadron like this.
  5. Hadron

Hadron Smoke me a kipper...
    VIP Member

Yeah, the ROM is very relevant. Lineage comes with a pretty basic camera app, from what I've read - never mind filters, I can find a lot of posts from people who are unhappy with it as a camera app per se.

Unfortunately I can't recommend a camera app for your usage because I'm not interested in filters myself and so the third party apps I know best don't have them either. But a search of the Play Store - or better, a search of the web for recommendations and reviews and then going to the Play Store and trying some apps out - should find you an answer.

nitishgpt21, roya07250 and mikedt like this.

Camera

Camera Forum

com.google.android.GoogleCamera

READ MORE
Last Updated
Rating
Installs