• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Final Fantasy III Help (No, not with the game, I know what a walkthrough is)

zmauls

Dec 5, 2012
So I've been playing this (stupid *******) game religiously for about five days now, can't put it down, love it, worth the money, etc. I've been an avid Final Fantasy fan for years, with V, VII, X, X-2, and XII all under my belt, not to mention spin-offs like Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2. This is a bit of a brag, and besides the point, so on to my question.

Like I said, been playing for several hours each day. Just a few minutes ago, without my intention, the game sped up to about 1.5x the normal speed (not in a bad way, it was much smoother) and the graphics looked dramatically crisper and brighter. I'm not sure why that happened, but if there is any way to make that statistic constant during gameplay, I would like to do so. I have an HTC Evo V 4G, root/unlocked/S-off, running MidnightRomS 1.5.

Thanks!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones