1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Final Fantasy IX (HUGE game) downloaded on Boost Stylo after adoptable storage fix

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Kolma528, Feb 10, 2016.

1. Kolma528

Kolma528 Member

NeoZiggy and prrep like this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Kolma528

Kolma528 Member

game shut down on me during first battle... Might have been cause of low battery... or lack of ram.. we shall see now that its plugged in
    *edit 1
    game closed right when battle started this time while plugged in, going to restart phone to clear ram since I had played other games before starting this one up.
    *edit 2
    Game still force closes... good luck t-mobile/metro users once you guys get marshmallow and adoptable storage.

#2 Kolma528, Feb 10, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2016
  3. n1nj4Lo

n1nj4Lo Android Enthusiast

Hearthstone won't even load on the metro Stylo, just makes weird white and black lines across the screen, so it might too much for the processor to take, I mean if it can't handle that.

4. Revenant Ghost

Revenant Ghost Android Expert

The original version (PSX) of FFIX on an emulator suits me just fine.

NeoZiggy and Zeroastros like this.
  5. I did that adoptable storage fix too but everything was just too slow for me. Not sure if it's my sd card, which is a silicon power 64gb uhs1 class10, or just the workaround. The slowness happens when i migrate data to the sd card. It allowed me to download KOTOR but could not play it or use apps that were on the sd due to them not loading.

6. Kolma528

Kolma528 Member

Hearthstone plays just fine for me!
    I can't play Sonic All Stars racing (either one) nor Sonic 4 episode 1. Other Sonic games work fine though.

LG G Stylo Forum

The LG G Stylo release date was May 2015. Features and Specs include a 5.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1/2GB RAM, Snapdragon 410 processor, and 3000mAh battery.

May 2015
Release Date
Reviews