• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

FINALLY! An alarm app that I like

tjreishus

Android Enthusiast
Nov 8, 2009
I have absolutely hated the way you change the numbers when you set a clock or an alarm on the android system. Even Timer apps have to be set with this ******ed PLUS and MINUS keypress system. I couldn't figure out why someone didn't make an app where you can press numbers like on a calculator or on a microwave to set a time. Can you imagine having to use the android method on your microwave? Finally, someone came out with one that does what I want and the UI is nicer than I have seen. You can set multiple alarms, and even create a group of alarms. The group is for something that happens several times a day like taking a prescription 3 times a day. You can create a group and name it PILLS. Then you can set 3 alarms within the group. There is a free and paid version. From what I can tell the paid version allows you to set "vibrate alert" and "fade in", where as you can't select those in the free version. Those were the only differences I could find between the two.

Its called Tokiko

Alarm Clock Tokiko Free - Android app on AppBrain

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones