1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

finally an answer for Itunes

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by bleedGreen, Sep 25, 2010.

1. bleedGreen

bleedGreen Well-Known Member

Jul 2, 2010
    Virginia
    :rolleyes:JAmm11=ANSWER it's in beta form kinks are DEFINETELY being worked out, but you can always email. They will really get back to you. I have over 50gigs of music, and viola I have removed all music app (good deal cause it gives me more room on internal drive). Worx great on 3g and WiFi:D

Advertisement

2. smacky

Jan 11, 2010
    I think you misspelled "DoubleTwist."

3. Turdbogls

Turdbogls Well-Known Member

Jul 22, 2010
    Designer/Drafter
    O-town Florida
    If you are talking about double twist...it is OLD news. Its been around for a while I think. I hate iTunes and hate the double twist software just as much. So much easier to just drag and drop. I do like the look and functionality of the app but it is missing one key feature before it can replace music mod...and that is landscape mode. I use my phone at work all the time in its dock..and D.T. is only vertical, so its annoying to me. Other than that its a great app. But I still hate the iTunes feel of the computer software.

Microsoft needs to make a zune music player for android that syncs with the zune software..I would actually pay good money for that.

4. JDMS33

JDMS33 Guest

The poster was talking about JAM11:
    JAM 11

and in market - JAM11

downloaded last night...works great. Thanks!

5. bleedGreen

bleedGreen Well-Known Member

Jul 2, 2010
    Virginia

I know right....how in the world did yous two think I was tawking about DT when I distincly(sp) said JAM11...and that is landscape mode, it adhere's to the rotation of the phone. *tunes in it-self is wonderful b/c it's a music monster. NOW you can have it w/ your droid....:D

6. takeshi

takeshi Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2009
    It's difficult to read the OP, that's how. I wouldn't conclude that you were talking about Doubletwist but I wouldn't conclude that you were talking about JAM11 either.

7. Lock-N-Load

Lock-N-Load Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2010
    won the lottery
    WestSiiiide
    cool find, but yeah.. that title is misleading.. "finally"? - not only has there been an answer with DT, this is 100% different than DT. and requires a web connection and that you leave your remote computer on 24/7 - something I would never do.

8. klwheat

klwheat Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2010
    Sounds like a great idea...but won't work for me :( I need to have the music stored on my phone, because i rarely have an internet connection on my phone at work. It sound like this does ONLY streaming....bummer.