• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Finally: Good news from Amazon

gordonwd

Jun 16, 2010
Well, the champagne 32Gb Prime that I ordered on Nov 22, which they had been telling me would be here between Jan 26 - Feb 16, will be in my hands just about next week at this time.

So far it's only the tablet and not the keyboard that's moved up, but who cares about that?

Woo-hoo!

I received the same news a few minutes ago. Ordered the 32GB champagne on Nov 22, along with the dock. Original estimate was Jan 9 for the Prime and Jan 10 for the dock. New estimate for Prime is Dec 30-Jan 3; no change for the keyboard yet.

Update: Amazon has charged my cc; they don't do that until the item is shipped. With 1-day delivery, looks like its on track for Friday, Dec 30!

Upvote 0
I received the same news a few minutes ago. Ordered the 32GB champagne on Nov 22, along with the dock. Original estimate was Jan 9 for the Prime and Jan 10 for the dock. New estimate for Prime is Dec 30-Jan 3; no change for the keyboard yet.

Update: Amazon has charged my cc; they don't do that until the item is shipped. With 1-day delivery, looks like its on track for Friday, Dec 30!

I could have written what you just wrote, other than my prior ship date was next Thursday the 5th. My dock still says the 5th, but my Prime says Dec 30-Jan 3. I too had my card charged yesterday, and I have overnight shipping so I anticipate receiving it tomorrow. Woohoo!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones