• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

finally got my nexus.

Umm. I'd be worried. All the colors seem perfect on mine, and the brightness just adjusts it from being dim to bright (the colors show better on brightest, but it kills your battery)

I hope its just you, that would suck to finally get your N1 only to find out that its defective (and worst of all, pinkish).

I used to have days where I would see blue as purple and vice versa. I don't know if its normal I never saw an eye doctor or anything.

Upvote 0
lulz.

is it normal that the screen looks slightly pinkish? is it the brightness setting? or is it just me?

I think it's the screen during low light and with light colours. Don't think it'd show up on a black background but on static, light wallpapers it does have a slight pink hue in the lower brightness region. At least it does for me.

No one else has this?

Upvote 0
There is a slight pink to the whites on screen. Definitely when viewing this forum for instance. The weird thing is, when scrolling whites are pure white and stop again and the punk hue comes back.

It's not strong but definitely noticeable.

Edit: it's the text boxes and not the phone. The surrounds to the forum are white. Sorry Adam...

Upvote 0
no pink here!
nvm guys it was just me lol colors are so vibrant i thought i was seeing things =) phones working great no problems now except i had 1 random reboot and occasional slight typing hiccups but all im sure will be fixed with an ota.
happy with my 1st android device but i must say i still am a winmo guy deep down due to how ugly the android os looks.. well i wouldnt say winmo isnt ugly its horrible looking i mean sense skinned fanboy lol. like hd2 esque. but theres no way im getting a device with 6.5 again. well see maybe android will become more polished in updates.

1 major thing though.........I NEED BETTER APPS .

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones