• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Finally! No more iphones!!

Allow me to give you a translated, shortened version:

In March, when Apple launched its action, co-founder Steve Jobs put out a statement which said: "We can sit by and watch competitors steal our patented inventions, or we can do something about it.
"We've decided to do something about it."

Translation: We are about to get our asses whipped through good old competition, so now we have to take it to the courts.

"We are taking this action against Apple to protect our intellectual property, our industrial partners, and most importantly our customers that use HTC phones," said Jason Mackenzie, HTC's vice president for North America.

Translation: Yes, we are gonna whip your ass but you're not gonna try to cheat us out of money in your desperation cry.

so you are advocating stealing? Apple has every right to defend it's intellectual property, as does anyone..Just because apple is bigger, has more money does not mean they should sit back and watch someone steal from them. Competition is fine, except when the competition steals from you..

Upvote 0
Toothless? You mean the cutest dragon in the world?

My german shepard puppy looks JUST like toothless! In fact, that's what we call her now!!! :D

Took my kids on Sunday. Loved it!

Sorry for the hijack...Proceed

My wife and I have already seen it a few times (we don't have kids). We both thought it was fantastic

We should start a movie thread... this way we don't hijack.

Upvote 0
Ummmmmmmmm, apple is already outselling them.

I think what the other poster was saying is that certain corporations are bullies and rather than lead by good business practices AND good sales that they lead by good sales AND suing everyone they possibly can.

*Although originally written about one company, this does not just apply to Apple*

Upvote 0
so you are advocating stealing? Apple has every right to defend it's intellectual property, as does anyone..Just because apple is bigger, has more money does not mean they should sit back and watch someone steal from them. Competition is fine, except when the competition steals from you..

But it's ok if you steal from your competition? Ok...

"competition stealing from you...bad. Stealing from your competition... Good."

Or, is that statement trademarked by Apple?

(Hoping not to get sued).

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones