• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

FINALLY Rid of WinMo Phone - I love my Hero!

I happily shed away of the burdens of Windows Mobile that my Blackjack II subjected me too, especially the instability of the latest upgrade UGH

Prematurely ditched AT&T to join up with Sprint - am now happily enjoying my HTC Hero. Android is absolutely amazing and don't know how I could ever go to another OS on a smartphone.

Special thanks to the workarounds on the Hero forums for helping me solve my battery leak issues on the Hero, I can actually enjoy my phone for an entire day now!

I happily shed away of the burdens of Windows Mobile that my Blackjack II subjected me too, especially the instability of the latest upgrade UGH

Prematurely ditched AT&T to join up with Sprint - am now happily enjoying my HTC Hero. Android is absolutely amazing and don't know how I could ever go to another OS on a smartphone.

Special thanks to the workarounds on the Hero forums for helping me solve my battery leak issues on the Hero, I can actually enjoy my phone for an entire day now!

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones