1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Finally Rooted on .904, Now What?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Nick7893, Apr 20, 2012.

1. Nick7893

Nick7893 Newbie

Now that I'm rooted what should I do do install Eclipse? I have the 2.2 zip file downloaded, but i dont know where to go from there.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. New Rising

New Rising Android Enthusiast

you have to install bootstrapper or safestrap, safestrap is the better option I believe. then boot into recovery wipe data/cache/dalvik and install the zip. have u ever flashed a rom before? if not read up on it a little before u do it. there should be directions in the all things root guide in the sticky above.

3. Satires

Satires Android Expert

I too have eclipse, so far it's very well rounded and I intend to stay with it. :)

4. Nick7893

Nick7893 Newbie

Yes this is my first time flashing a rom. And to everyone on this forum, thanks for helping me!

5. Shroomz

Shroomz Newbie

You've never flashed a rom but got to. 904? That's unique.. Lol.. I flashes gummy and the grape theme and all looks good.

Can't overclock though and that's killing me

6. Nick7893

Nick7893 Newbie

Flashing .904 was simple haha and after reading instructions I realized they were quite similar. A ROM does have a few more steps involved. I used safestrap and flashed Eclips 2.2. Honestly, I love it!

Motorola Droid Bionic Forum

The Motorola Droid Bionic release date was September 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, TI OMAP 4430 processor, and 1735mAh battery.

September 2011
Release Date
Reviews